STAFF & VOLUNTEER POSITIONS
Assist in supervising children throughout the Sunday morning activities. Responsibilities
include (but are not limited to) assisting children with worship, snack, crafts, and free play.
Creative Communication, Discernment, Encouragement,
Helps, Mercy, Teaching
INITIATIVE & JUDGEMENT
reliable, flexible, and have an enthusiasm for children. Must utilize sound judgment and ethical principles.
Must have attended Lakehills Church for at least three months. Must
be at least 11-years-old (or in 6th grade). Previous experience with small children is helpful. Position requires good
interpersonal communication skills and the ability to adapt to changing situations. Background check and fingerprinting
required for adults. Babysitting certificate helpful for minors.
- Arrive 15 minutes early on assigned Sundays.
- Smile often, share the love of God whenever possible, give hugs.
- Follow teacher's instructions, which may include giving a lesson, helping with
crafts or playground supervision.
- Assist with supervision of
children by directing their attention back to the lesson or worship, when needed.
- Play with kids during free play time and help to include new or shy children in activities.
- Be prepared to play outside or in.
- Assist with clean up.