"Whatever you do for the least of these you do
-- Matthew 25:45
Our Junior High youth are partnering with Faithful Stewards and Orphan Network to take a mission trip to Nicaragua
June 12 - 19, 2008!
Fundraising will be a vital part of this mission trip. We
have several events planned to help raise money.
Tasting & Silent Auction (adults only)
Saturday, Feb 9 - 7:00 - 9:30pm
at the CSD Pavillion - 1021 Harvard
Dinner Theater at Lakehills
Friday, March 21 &
Saturday, March 22
BBQ & Concert on the church lawn
Sunday, April 20 at 12:30pm
Do you need a little extra help around the house?
Our Nicaragua Mission
trip team members are willing to pull weeds, babysit, wash windows...whatever needs to be done. Please call Becky at 939-9300
x107 for more info.
A passport WILL BE required. If you don't have one, apply today. Remember to verify your medical insurance
coverage for Nicaragua.
- Saturday, December 15, 9:30am - 8:00pm - Babysitting at
- Sunday, January 13 - 8:00 - 10:00am - TRAINING
(Training, Expectations, Dessert Planning) at Becky's house
January 27 - 8:00 - 10:00am - TRAINING (Training, Wear clothes to work in) at Becky's house
- Saturday, February 9 - 7:00pm - Dessert & Wine Tasting at Ferguson's house (babysitting at
- Sunday, March 2 - $350 DEPOSIT DUE
- Saturday, March 15 - Ministry Day...all day
- Friday & Saturday, March 21-22 (evening) - Dinner Theater at Lakehills Church
- Sunday, April 6 - $350 DEPOSIT DUE
- Sunday, April 6 - 8:00 - 10:00am - TRAINING at Becky's house
- Sunday, April 20 - 8:00am - 5:00pm - Benefit Concert / Slave Auction
- Sunday, May 4 - $350 DEPOSIT DUE
May 11 - 8:00 - 10:00am - TRAINING at Becky's house
June 1 - 1:00 - 4:00pm - TRAINING at Becky's house
June 1 - $500 FINAL PAYMENT DUE
- Sunday, June 8 - 1:00 - 4:00pm
- TRAINING at Becky's house
Contact Pastor Becky with any questions!