Our mission is to represent and extend the kingdom of God.
Our passion is to make God's love visible by experiencing God's love together, and expressing God's love to others.
To see our lives, families, community and world transformed through the power of the Gospel, growing in intimacy with Jesus.
- Grace based - An atmosphere of love and acceptance
- Gospel Centered - It is the lens by which we view all of life
- Missional - All of life is a mission ( we don't do just missions, we are on a mission)
- Community - Every person accepted, every person involved
- Family - Ministry begins in our homes and flows outward from there
- Real - An authentic and safe place to be yourself
- Holistic - Every part of life is important
- Covenantal - We are bound together to God and each other
- Renewal - All of life is renewed by the Gospel
Statement of Faith
"In Essentials, unity. In non-essentials, liberty. In all things, charity."- AugustineEssentials:
- Scripture - it drives what we teach, and shapes how we live in relationship with God. It is the fundamental means by which God has chosen to communicate His redemptive plan. The whole of the Bible points to Jesus.
- Salvation - God created humanity to be in relationship with Himself. Since the sin of Adam, in the garden of Eden, humanity has been in a state of alienation from God and rebellion against God. God's redemptive plan, as recorded throughout the scripture has been to restore the relationship that humanity broke with Him. He did this regardless of our personal sin to save us from an eternal spiritual and physical death. This was accomplished through His covenant of faith, and completed in the person and work of Jesus. That relationship was restored for humanity, for those who would believe in Jesus, and confess Him as Lord of their lives. (Rom. 10:9-10)
- God - We believe in One God who has revealed Himself in a divine unity, which we call the trinity. The trinity is one God comprised of three persons. Their worth, value, and completeness is perfect in Himself, yet economically they function in a heirarchy. They are equally God, and simultaneously distinct, both at the same time.
- Church - The church is made up of those who have responded to His redemptive work of reconciliation with faith in Jesus. The Bible calls His church the Bride, a Body, the Family of God and the Kingdom of God. Jesus loves the church and His love models for us His estimation of it worth and value.