Our High School program is dedicated to equipping our students for the work that God has for them today and in the future (1 Timothy 4:12). It’s a place where students, 9th-12th grade, can experience God in a real, relevant, life changing way. As we journey together, we want to create community through conversation with one another, and grow deeper in our faith. The High School program is characterized by our church mission statement; we invite students to:
- Represent and extend the Kingdom of God
- Make God’s love visible by experiencing God’s love together, and expressing God’s love to others
- See our lives, families, community, and world transformed through the power of the Gospel and growing in intimacy with Jesus
- Our goal is to create an environment where students can clearly focus on developing a relationship with God, influence their friends, and experience personal ministry.
• IGNITION Bible Study | Sunday Evenings from 5:30-7:00pm (dinner included)
Our students will meet for dinner and then engage in study and authentic discussion pertinent to high school students.
• Youth Group | Wednesday Evenings from 7:00-8:30pm
Our midweek gathering is a casual time where we are intentional about getting to know one another and the God who created us through teaching, worship, small group interaction and relationships. And yes, fun too! With venues where students can be themselves including BBQs, outings at the lake, movie nights and more. This is also an easy entry point for students who aren’t quite sure about their faith and just want to check things out.
HOW TO CONNECT
The High School program is led by Danny Bruggeman and relies heavily on volunteers. We always appreciate the help and are in need of small group/home group leaders and mentors.
If you would like more information about our High School program, or have a desire and interest in working with a small group of students (or even individuals on your own schedule), let’s talk! Please email Danny Bruggeman or complete an online Connections Card.
Danny Bruggeman, Young Adults Pastor